Welcome to Mandarin High!!

Howdy! Glad to See You Today!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Louisville Kentucky ROCKS!

Hey Guys! I had a little bit of time this afternoon so I tried to dress-up the blog a bit! I have been taking great pictures of downtown Louisville! You know they really LIKE the derby here! They also have a really cool skyway walkway that goes all over town so you don't even have to get outside in the cold!

Mr. Rowan's cousin is playing in a basketball town over in J-town tonight, so we will be going to another basketball game! They have some big kids up here! One neat thing about Louisville is that they have all these abbreviated towns - J-town, B-town, E-town etc. and I believe Mr. Rowan has relatives on every corner up here!

I did get a chance to go by the Public Library again before we left and I am reading Wicked- The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West! Macey and Briley are reading too! So, I hope you are still enjoying the break- sleeping in a little and spending time with your family!

Mrs. Yadon and I had a great time at Marley! What a movie! There were some interesting movies coming out that we will have to vote on!

Take care- I am going to drop by CVS and have a disc made so I can post pictures! I left my USB chord in Franklin, and have been using my printer! Pictures to come!

No comments: