Welcome to Mandarin High!!

Howdy! Glad to See You Today!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Are You as E-X-C-I-T-E-D as my Kids!

Hi Friends! Merry Christmas Eve! The table is set, the food is cooking, and we are taking a quick moment to update the BLOG. I hope your vacation days have been good! I have already read 3 great books from my trip to the library! I can't wait to go back.
Peppermint is getting ready to leave us. Briley and Macey were actually a little sad this morning! But.... for Peppermint to leave means Santa came! This was the night of our neighborhood luminary! What fun that was!

Even our dogs Lilo and Stitch got to come out and play!


And roll around, and act like real dogs!

Mrs. Rowan's house with all the lights on!

I know many of you are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Big Guy tonight! Most of us already have so much more than others, we have homes, clean water, electricity, food- that is more than 1/2 the world!
Marley movie times should be out tomorrow, so check back for our meeting time on Saturday!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: