Welcome to Mandarin High!!

Howdy! Glad to See You Today!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Most Gracious Thank YOU!!!


Wow! Who would have guessed with Mrs. Yadon out Friday that my birthday would have been such a "BIG" deal! Mrs. Yadon and yall certainly did a good job surprising me Friday. I thought for sure we would celebrate Monday! Mrs. Paige bringing in those yummy cupcakes, all the cards, the flowers, Mr. Rowan dropping by and giving us MORE cupcakes! I mean you guys were just amazing! Mrs. Plish hanging up signs and writing on the board.... it just went on and on!
And look, Mrs. Rowan finally went out and purchased her new camera! You will not see it at school for a few days, I am still learning all about it. Can you believe it came with 2 instructional DVD's and I get 18 free camera classes!
Anyway... I am thinking I should be able to get some really good shots at the Marine Science Center Friday!
Oh yeah.... and about that trip.... How does Pizza sound for lunch that day??? Any takers?
See you MARCH 2! (I know... yikes... it is hard to believe we are about to enter the FOURTH and Final 9 weeks!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pizza sounds gr8t