Welcome to Mandarin High!!

Howdy! Glad to See You Today!

Monday, March 30, 2009

A little taste of Spring..... BREAK!

Not sure who is more excited to be on Spring Break..... Stitch or Mrs. Rowan and her girls! Either way we are having a grand 'ol time working around the yard! A little bit of gardening to ease the soul!



What are you guys doing on Spring Break? I hope you are enjoying your time off! Remember you can post comments about Science Fair stuff! Mrs. Rowan buys her tomatoes Wednesday! I can't wait!
I also finished my 2nd book today! I am really enjoying this new author - Phillip Gulley. That is why I love the library.... there are so many hidden treasures on those shelves! It is like a big treasure hunt, and for Mrs. Rowan pleasure reading is all about the book covers!!!!
Oh, and a little bit of sad news ..... Louisville (men) LOST big time yesterday so they will not make a showing in the Final Four...If anybody saw that game, who showed up to play again! But the Louisville Girl's team have secured their spot in the FINAL FOUR!!!!! We are still excited!
Enjoy your Monday... see you Tuesday with another picture post!

No comments: