Welcome to Mandarin High!!

Howdy! Glad to See You Today!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday and Saturday Night Fun

Hey Kids!!! Enjoying your summer?
Believe it or not I am sitting in a Wendy's in Lumberton, North Carolina waiting for my family to pick me up! I just stepped off our tour bus from the DC Patrol Trip! That trip was so much fun!!

I had a great officer with me on the trip. Officer McEwen- She was the best. I wish I would have known her this year, I would have invited her to one of our lunches. She works with the Jacksonville Park System.

Anyway.... she told me the best information about summer fun for KIDS your AGE!!!

Every Friday and Saturday night at the following parks they are going to have FREE fun nights!!! It sounds so much fun, that I am going to try and make a few! The first being next Friday at Pine Forest!!!

Pine Forest, Clanzel Brown, Emmett Reed, Mitchell Center and Charles Clark is where the fun can be found! You can swim, play games, meet people in our communities!

The first one starts TONIGHT... but I will certainly be at the one next week!!

Have a great summer!

No comments: