Welcome to Mandarin High!!

Howdy! Glad to See You Today!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Good Bye For Now, To You My Friend

Good bye for now until we meet again,
It's been great to learn and play together,
and now it's time to say good bye!
Wow! I can't believe it is already Monday night! It has been a very busy weekend for us with THREE recital shows and 2 full dress rehearsals. I felt like we should have rented a dorm over at UNF! I hope you had a great start to your summer! Mrs. Yadon and I went through your cumulative folders today getting them ready for middle school. We are so proud that 100% of our kids are going to middle school. We know that you will do great!
Friday was a hard day to say good bye! It started off great with our last breakfast and fun.. but then as 11:30 rolled around, so did the tears! We hope you had a great year with us! We are continually amazed how much we learn every year as teachers! Remember that we expect the best from you always, even though it may not be the easiest road, you KNOW what is the right road! I love this picture of you guys... it reminds me of how much fun we had! Enjoy your summer!







So Long, Farewell, To You Our Friends!
Good Bye For Now...
Until we meet again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i was there to see all of my classmates i will miss my great teachers and i have learned alot sence the very first day of school

it's me dalton and i will mis all of you

Jasmine Roberts said...

hello again it,s me jasmine,

so i am just chilling and enjoying my awsome summer vacation. but i still miss everyone. oh Dalton by the way since is not spelled sence.
i will catch up later -jasmine

Anonymous said...

how your summer jasmine im in orlando
dalton

Jasmine said...

hello people, so on anyway first my summer is doing really awsome and great dalton. Congrats to you Mrs.Rowan. I am having a wonderful time in new jersey.

Jasmine said...

hello people, so on anyway first my summer is doing really awsome and great dalton. Congrats to you Mrs.Rowan. I am having a wonderful time in new jersey.

Anonymous said...

have you seen tyree yet and iam haveing a great time in orlando as well