Welcome to Mandarin High!!

Howdy! Glad to See You Today!

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Busy Monday at Home!

Hey Guys! I missed you today, but I did talk to Mrs. Yadon several times. Both Briley and Macey were really sick! (Remind me to tell you about that tomorrow!)
Tuesday is our school support night at Cici's pizza down on Baymeadows- we hope that you will come out and eat some pizza with us! I think they have salad too.
I hope all of you are bringing in your permission slips so we can all go to UNF- I have heard from my friends at other schools that these field trips are a blast!
I must tell you that I just love the MAC's and all the fun things we are going to learn how to do! If you want to make a short movie tomorrow just kind of have an idea of what you would like to talk about. I think book talks, study strategies, science experiment updates, our new classroom Constitution are just a few things you could talk about!

No comments: