Welcome to Mandarin High!!

Howdy! Glad to See You Today!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

It's almost time...

Wow! What a fast summer! I hope you enjoyed yours as much as my family and I enjoyed mine. It seems like in some respect we were just eating donuts our last day of school and talking about summer plans, and now here we are 2 days before teachers have to report back!

There have been a lot of good changes at Beauclerc and I am ready to start working with many of the changes. The biggest change for me of course is moving out of STAR and into the Dual Language Program. I could not be more excited to be the 5th grade teacher of the first group that started in our Dual Language Program. I will be busy preparing our room next week for our new adventure.

I have not yet met with Mrs. Ryan, so I do not have a complete supply list, but I know to start you will need 6 journals, crayons, colored pencils, markers, paper, and pens and pencils. When Mrs. Ryan returns from Peru we will be able to provide you with a complete list.

Our first nine weeks in Reading we will have a novel study on the Lightening Thief. If you are able to purchase this book, I would highly recommend it as we will only have one set for our class to share.

I look forward to seeing you all at Orientation on Friday, August 16th. Enjoy your last week off!

No comments: