Welcome to Mandarin High!!

Howdy! Glad to See You Today!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Change - Embrace IT!

Welcome Friends to our 2011 / 2012 school year. This is an exciting time as we kick-off the inaugural STAR programs at Beauclerc Elementary. I am very excited to be the STAR teacher for grades 4/5 and I am super excited to be working with the talented Mrs. Brown who will be teaching STAR 2/3.
This is a big change for me, as I have worked with Mrs. Yadon for the last four years in Room 138 teaching 36 5th Graders! But don't worry- we will still be able to work together through 5th grade planning and Patrols.

My room has moved, but my standards and excitement are just as high as ever. I am now located at the East end of the school in Mrs. Donnelly's old room. So if you come by, be sure to stop in and check us out!

I will be posting your supply lists, and things that we will need for our room once I complete my training Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week.

I can't wait to meet each of you and look forward to a great year Cooking Up Success in Room 45!

No comments: