Welcome to Mandarin High!!

Howdy! Glad to See You Today!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

It is already July!

This is only the first part of our driveway... it is really long and really steep! we have a round-about because it is so steep! I am going to walk it three times a day! It took me about fifteen minutes today to go all the way to the bottom and come back up!

Our Cabin... great decks this year. We can watch lightning bugs and hear and see all kinds of wildlife! And we have been busy! Mrs. Yadon left for the beach right after school, then we both went to Washington D.C. for the week with our Patrols, and now I am in Gatlinburg! We have been well traveled. In addition, I also worked one week at Vacation Bible School.

After this week, I will be home until sleep away camp! I am very excited to be home for awhile. I need to do a major decluttering job on my house, and then a few small paint jobs! Sounds like a fun summer huh!!

I am so behind on pictures and I am going to try and post some every night this week while sitting around our cabin! I may even get REAL creative and change the BLOG skin! After all, we must get ready for our new "crew"!

We hope you are enjoying your summer! Drop us a line and let us know what you are up to!

You should receive your FCAT Scores sometime next week!

No comments: