Welcome to Mandarin High!!

Howdy! Glad to See You Today!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer.... Don't You Just Love IT!!!

Everyone LOVES an ICEE and Jackson is no exception! Our new little guy is doing great! Of course you know he has three full-time mommas~
So... we are really in to our summer break and I know this because many of you are READY for school to start again. That is all I hear from many of the kids I see on a regular basis... man... I can't wait for school to start! Face it... you guys love the routine of school, friends, and great teachers! We are gearing up for school as well. Next week I think I am actually going to work on some stuff for next year... so do us a favor.... tell us some of your favorite things you did and some of the things that you could have done without (of course, within reason!).
I think Mrs. Rowan is home for the summer now. Originally I was going away to camp next week, but now I am staying home.... a lot to do around here!
Mrs. Yadon has been busy too! But I think she is sticking around to... after all we do need to have a little fun before school starts!
Has anybody heard from their middle school. I know a lot of schools will start orientations, parent information meetings, and student tours this month and at the beginning of August. Be sure to check with your school so you are ready on DAY 1.
I have been at music camp all week at church and we are having a blast! It is great to see all the kids singing with their props! Next week I plan on getting some beach and pool time going :-)
I am off to the library tomorrow.... oh what to get??????
I also plan on updating the blog in anticipation of the new school year so be on the look-out for that is well!
Enjoy these final weeks and don't forget to read!

No comments: