Welcome to Mandarin High!!

Howdy! Glad to See You Today!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Make sure you read through all the Posts!

Wow! It is hard to believe we have been playing around on this Blog waiting for you to come and visit! We have undergone several make-overs, a few design changes, some song additions, and just adding random things as they were thought of. Be sure to check out the pictures we post this week!
Also, we would like you to introduce yourself- Tell us a few things you would like us to know about you, maybe your favorite subjects, brothers and sisters, favorite things and outside activities (any dancers or ball players in the group?). As we all began to post we can read through the comments and get to know each other!
Your supply list will be included in your Welcome Letter, and we will post that list to the Blog on Monday.
I'll comment first, and we will see who comments next!

PS.- We are looking for some Blogmasters to keep the site updated, so let us know your thoughts on that as well!

2 comments:

Mrs. Rowan said...

Favorite color: Blue, followed by pink in a very close second
Favorite food: Salad

Interesting Fact: Mrs. Rowan has not had a Coke Zero in 2 weeks ;-) (that is a record)

Interesting Fact 2: My dance studio closed down this summer (sniff, sniff) and I am dancing at a new studio starting on the 24th. I'm nervous about that-

Fun Facts: Mr. Rowan is 6'4 and Mrs. Rowan is 5'2.

Mrs. Rowan is the second oldest of 6 Kids!! I have 4 brothers and 1 sister!

We have two 100 lb dogs- Lilo and Stich

I LOVE TO TEACH!!!! I can't wait to meet you!

Mrs. Rowan said...

Hi i'm in patrols. I'm also in girls scouts so you can relie on me. I also like the color BLUE!!! :D